Wednesday, December 14, 2011

toned.

To start off, if you know me in person or have taken a look at my modeling page you know that I am thin. Sizes XS and 0 sums it up. Body fat at 12.9% at the height of 5'7" and averaging between the weight of 110-115 lbs. I do not have any health problems of any sort. No eating disorders. Perfectly healthy 21 year old women. With a body like mine, what's the point of working out some might think. Wrong. My life has always been dedicated to keeping active and in shape. As a little girl my mother told me to always keep my stomach firm. So I did, and I have never had a belly that sticks out. It is highly unflattering to yourself and others.

Did you know that belly fat is one of the worst areas for your body to store fat? I mean it is one of the risky spots that can cause health issues, that may lead to even worse problems. I will not state anyone in my family except the women in my family have always seemed to struggle with body fat. I fear for my future to end up in that way. I care for myself and others around me. I have seen and experienced what it is like to be around family members whom are over weight. It is hurtful mentally because I had no idea what was going to happen to them. It wasn't until they grew to their current size that I have the knowledge to know how to prevent that from happening. Never occurred to me anyone would be at any health risk. Growing up I had Disney animations that taught me everything works out in the end. It causes me pain when I can not do anything to help because my help is shot down by ignorance, stubbornness. Can't stand it.

Recently I have joined LA Fitness. Never thought I would ever join a gym. I have a large room and backyard. The mountains behind me, and many hills to ride & bike. Dumbbells of 2, 3, & 5 lbs., yoga mat, resistance cords, ab roller, jump rope. What more is there to ask when I have it all in the comfort of my home? But that is the thing... comfort. I am way too comfy here and having the occasional parent or dog come in to bother you does not help. Besides, I don't have a pool or sauna.

There will always be fitness in my life, and I want to dedicate the rest of this to those whom need a boost to get moving. One of my inspirations is Zuzana from BodyRock.Tv


She is so beautiful and such a delight. She motivates me to keep pushing hard to have a trim toned healthy body with a fit lifestyle. Although she is ripped in the midsection and I do not see myself ever becoming that defined, I do strive to have a more defined body structure. Fitness modeling is one of my goals. All it takes is focus & determination.











This is ideal to what my goal is:



One of the best all body workouts alongside swimming:






















Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something,
perhaps when you are least expecting it.
I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.

                                                               -Charles F. Kettering







1 comment:

  1. You know she has fake boobs.. I at least use to have a six pack on my stomach, very firm body when I was dancing and swimming. I have faith in myself that it will be close to that body once again. It can be done. Believe in me, I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete